Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Because I Have a Really Nice Camera...

...I'm the type of person who takes pictures of my kids on school picture day.  Might as well snap them while they look nice, right?

Also, let me say that I have always said, "have your picture made," instead of "have your picture taken."  Scott makes fun of me every single time.  

"Picture made? You do know that it's not 1890, right?"  

Hey, I'm a Southerner.  We have our pictures made.  

I also mash buttons.

And every drink must have ice, not just a few cubes, but filled to the top of the cup.

Deal with it or go back home, Yankee :)

ANYhoo.


 See that portrait of the little boy in a fedora on the upper left wall?  That's Scott when he was two!
 No, your eyes do not deceive you.  Will is just shy of four years younger, but only about 2 inches shorter than his sister. 

Needless-to-say, Eliza Grace is patiently waiting on her "big" growth spurt.  

Will, on the other hand, is always in the middle of one!
They always have to have Chewie in at least one shot.  

He's a furry beast in this picture but by the time I pick him up from the groomer this afternoon, he'll have had his Spring shave and will look - and hopefully smell - completely different!
Ah, this kid.  "No personality at all," said no one ever!

No comments: