Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Visit With Miss Kim!

I had a wonderful surprise call yesterday from our former nanny. Miss Kim (or Kimmie or Mimi as she is known around here) was in Raleigh for a conference and we arranged to have dinner with her.

The last time we had seen Miss Kim was when she came to Blowing Rock to spend a day playing with us at Tweetsie Railroad back in June, 2008.

Needless-to-say, the kids and I had a blast going to downtown Raleigh - or as Will called it "the big, big city where all buildings are all stuck together." I can only imagine what he will say the first time he sees New York City :)

We had a fun dinner at O'Charley's and Will found out that he really, really loves their "super yummy 'east rolls."

Unfortunately, I only had my i-Phone camera with me and the sun had gone down so the pictures we got were dark and blurry...but still cute!

We love and miss you, Miss Kim!!

No comments: