Monday, July 9, 2012

Here we go again!

After a nice five week summer break we started school again today. 

(Yes, really.  In July. Year round schools. And yes, we love it!)

When I asked Eliza Grace what she wanted to wear on her first day of school she said (as is typical), "I don't care."  But then she said, "Oh wait, you always take a picture on the first day so I guess it has to be kinda decent."  

Okay then, we're shooting for 'kinda decent' around here.

Anyhoo, I do take a picture every year. In this case, pictures.

Let's start with the basic "sister arm around brother" pose. 
 "What should we do next, Eliza Grace?"
 "Oh wait, I know!"
"We dance!"
*Rolls eyes, "Brothers. What can you do?"
"C'mon, Eliza Grace.  Let's dance!"
"Oh well, if you can't beat 'em"
"Put your hands in the air like ya just don't care!"
And then, the inevitable digression into bunny ears.
Hope you have a great day at school, my very silly (& very cute) 5th and 1st graders!

No comments: