Sunday, March 1, 2009

Where did February go?

Man...not really had time to keep up with the 'ol blog, have I? I guess I didn't have anything to share that was important enough to type. Or perhaps it was the sheer apathy and winter blues that consumes me this time of year. Frankly, I am impressed that I made it through February without a complete mental breakdown.

Stop snickering, Scott....that wasn't a breakdown...that was just a moment.

So what in the world went on with the Hughes in the last month? Well, to sum it up, it went like this:

work
life
Eliza Grace tap dance class
work
country going to heck in a hand basket
life
Jacque sinus infection
work
Eliza Grace tap dance class
life
Scott sinus infection
work
Will's ear tube/adenoid surgery
life

Yep, that's about 28 days worth. Exciting wasn't it?

I am feeling a bit more inspired these days and have some cute pics of the kiddies to post, so I am sure I will do better in March.

Plus, despite all of the fussing and fuming, Scott and I are finally nearing agreement on where to go on our no-kids tropical get away in April....can I get a SQUEE?!?!

No comments: