Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Very Lego Christmas


Thanks to gifts from Aunt Michelle and family, we had a fun Christmas day putting together our first ever official Lego kits.

Eliza Grace and I put together her horse barn that had all kinds of intricate details. Will helped "supervise" Scott's assembly of the fire house and trucks, which were even more intricate. It was a wonderful way to spend time together in our jammies in our warm, cozy den on Christmas day. Couple that with our traditional Christmas morning sausage and egg casserole and it was a good as it gets!

On the 26th, a big chunk of my extended family came over to share a meal and watch the children open gifts. I took some nice pictures before everyone arrived, however, in the midst of the hustle and bustle and eating and chatting, I forgot to take pictures of the actual people, save one! The tables did look nice, but I would rather have had more pictures of my loved ones! I vow to do better next time.
The kids table
The grown-ups' tables

The one picture with all the ladies we did get!
L to R: me, Martha (Mom), Christina (niece), Kelly (sister), Ashley (niece), Heidi (sister), Dawn (sister). Eliza Grace, my baby, in the front.

No comments: