Friday, January 8, 2010

Eight.

Dear Eliza Grace,

Today you are eight. EIGHT! I know I do this every year and I do not know why it surprises me that you are getting older, but I cannot believe you are already EIGHT YEARS OLD!

You are an absolutely amazing child. You have the imagination of an artist, the vocabulary of a scholar, a heart full of God's love and compassion....and the ability to go into full drama mode at the drop of a hat :)

You are unique, absolutely one of a kind. I think that there are likely very few eight year olds who would have asked for filet mignon (medium rare, please), guacamole and lemonade as their birthday meal! That you are truly unique is one of the things I love most about you.

I thank God every day that He has given you to Daddy and me to help you grow into the woman He wants and needs you to be.

Happy birthday, my sweet girl.

We love you!
Mommy & Daddy

No comments: