Friday, December 30, 2011

Who Knows, Maybe He'll Be A Dentist

So, Will.  He is something else I tell you what.

A week or so ago, when he got tired of his first loose tooth just hanging around, he decided to take matters in his own hands.  Thankfully I had the foresight to grab my Flip so we could record the shenanigans.

Warning: don't watch if wiggly teeth and/or a child attempting to pull his own tooth with pliers gives you the heebie jeebies.  See also: I am a bad videographer.

For the rest of you non-whimps (hee hee), we thought this was hilarious.  I especially loved his reaction after he finally got the tooth out.  You'd have thought he'd just scored a touchdown in the Super Bowl.  Man how we love this fearless, take charge kid.

We also love knowing that his sister will always be in his corner, cheering him on!
 
Oh, and don't ask me why he was wearing that Burger King crown at bed time.  It's just how he rolls.  

No comments: