Friday, February 3, 2012

Flashback Friday: Her Little Girl Voice

When you're in the midst of parenting, it's so easy to forget some of the fabulous little things that are happening during the daily hustle and bustle.

Let's face it, when you are busy wiping bottoms, cleaning up spit up/barf, tripping over toys, working full time, trying to make decently healthy meals and attempting to get just two precious minutes to go to the bathroom without an audience, you have to really make yourself stop and savor the good stuff.  And I mean more than just the easy stuff to enjoy like snuggles and sighs and chubby little thighs.

It's for this reason that I try to take a lot of pictures and videos.  Because we forget.  At least I forget.  And until I watched this video the other day, I'd forgotten how absolutely adorable Eliza Grace sounded when she was little.

Well, littler than she is now.

Her little three year old girl voice was so sweet, so articulate and so filled with a tone of wonder. I completely forgot how much I loved her little girl voice.

Here's a sample of this sweet little voice when she first met her little brother, at her first dance recital and her 3rd Christmas morning.
Couldn't you just eat her up with a spoon?!

No comments: