Thursday, May 23, 2013

25 Years Ago This Week, the InX Was Born!

Shortly after finishing my two-day Disney "Traditions" orientation in advance of starting my job at Walt Disney World, I pulled my 1978 Carolina Blue BMW onto Villa de Costa Drive in Orlando, Florida, walked up to apartment #7025 and asked to speak with a guy named Scott Hughes.
It was the third week in May, 1988. 

Little did I know that I was asking to meet my future husband and father of my children.
As well as meet what would quickly become some fabulous, lifelong friends!
 
 
 
It was, without a doubt, the best summer of my life.  

I have to smile at God's infinite wisdom when He chose to put such an amazing group of people together in the same place at the same time for the sole purpose of forming amazing relationships with one another...with the side benefit of pushing an old Bronco through sand :)

Happy 25th anniversary, InX'ers!  

Love y'all more than my luggage!

No comments: