Monday, December 6, 2010

Again With the Hammers & the Nails

We began our little kitchen renovation back in June with new counter tops and sink.

In September we had a new tile back splash installed.

Now the last of the updates is happening: A New Tile Floor! (it sounds best if you say it like the announcer from the Price is Right).

Goodbye dinged, cut and dirty vinyl.
Goodbye shrunken areas with glue stains and staples that showed.
Well, what do we have here?
I told Scott that something felt funny in the area by the back door.

Goodbye water damaged, warped sub floor.Nice, pretty tile is on its way!

And then of course we have to clean every surface and repaint the whole kitchen.

Eegads! I believe I'll pull a Scarlett O'Hara and say, "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow!"

No comments: