Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Post-Christmas...Er...Post

A few sights and sounds to wrap up our Christmas holiday.

What a blessing it is for my children to have their Grandmother read them "Twas the night before Christmas" on the night before Christmas!
Sleepy heads eying what is under the tree!
Midday was spent playing Raving Rabbids Wii and
Littlest Pet Shop DS in their new ergonomic game chairs
Here's a little live action of Christmas morning.
Admittedly, this video is fairly Lego AT-AT Walker heavy



Although we did not see any real snow during the daylight hours, overnight provided a big, fluffy blanket to play in on Sunday.

I would say we got somewhere between 6 to 8 inches by midday on Sunday.
And now I begin my annual post-Christmas clean and organize phase. The clutter is already getting to me and no amount of snow will keep me from getting out there to buy more storage tubs!

No comments: