Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fishin' Kiawah Island Style

Scott and I took the kids to a couple of fishing spots on Kiawah last week.
While Will is getting a little better about paying attention when casting, it continues to be a risky business.
This night his back swing threw his baited hook right onto my upper chest. Splat!

Thankfully it smacked me bait first instead of hook first. Whew!

It was at that point I decided to step back and do what I do best when fishing: take pictures.

The fish whisper-er does it again.
She caught the only fish of the night, a nice sized bass.
One of these days I am going to count all those freckles. That little face just melts me. Even when it is smirking ever so slightly. "You eyeballin' me girl?"

I call this picture "Kiawahhhhh," said like a sigh.

No comments: